Anastasia’s high level of dedication and comprehensive skills allow her to add value to each client and transaction by providing superior market knowledge and execution. Anastasia holds a Bachelors Degree in Business Management from Chelyabinsk State University, Russia and an MBA degree in Marketing from San Diego State University. BRE License: 01886365 >> Website
- Specializing in the brokerage of Multi-Family Apartment Properties in San Diego County and Southern California.
- Facilitating acquisition, disposition and 1031 Exchanges for Private Investors, Partnerships and Institutions.
- Structuring 1031 Exchange Repositioning transactions Nationwide.
EXPERIENCE / CAREER SUMMARY:
- Senior Associate, Apartment Realty Group – San Diego, CA
- Design Project Analyst, Kyocera Wireless – La Jolla, CA
- Project Coordinator, Hewlett Packard – Rancho Bernardo, CA
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Business Management – Chelyabinsk State University
- Master Degree in Marketing (M.B.A.) – San Diego State University
- Member: National Multi Housing Council
- CRASD (Commercial Realtors Association)
- SDCAA (San Diego County Apartment Association)
- San Diego State University Alumni Association